Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He ruined it for everybody else!

Carson always wants to go out to eat. Of course because of money reasons, we haven't been to a restaurant for a long time. He usually asks my mom to take him out when he's over there and even names off restaurants he wants to go to.
Monday she kept them while I was at a doctor's appointment. When I went to pick them up, I was planning to take them home for lunch right away. My mom told Carson and I that after her appraiser left, she would take us out and buy us lunch. Wahoo! I was SO super excited. A meal out sounded fantastic and I was hoping Carson would choose Red Robin (one of his favorites), but I'd have been thrilled no matter where it had been.
So the appraiser left and my mom asked Carson what he wanted to have for lunch. His answer...dinosaur chicken nuggets. She asked him if he was sure. Did he want to go get something. No just dinosaur chicken nuggets from his Mimi's fridge. Ugh! You've got to be kidding me.

No comments: