Saturday, June 20, 2009

Put down your cup so milk doesn't come out your nose while you are laughing at this

Funny Child Moment
Today was my nephew's birthday party. My sister's house has a pool so it was an outdoor pool party. To get to the bathroom you have to go up a big set of stairs and into the house and through the kitchen. So after all but very close family and friends left, the rest of us were around and a little boy was doing the pee pee dance. He of course didn't want to dry off and go up the stairs and such so (and I'm sure some of you will be shaming us all) my uncle showed him to just go to the back side of the pool (it's a big above ground with a deck) and pee outside in the grass. So Carson then says he needs to potty so I told him to go ask Uncle Mike to show he the 'outside potty'. Carson has never even heard of the concept of peeing anywhere but a potty, but he was willing to just go with the idea. So Uncle Mike showed him a spot. Then he proudly came to tell Daddy that he pooped. Oh yes, my son crapped like a dog in my sister's backyard. I'm laughing my butt off just typing that out.

5 comments:

Maeve's Mom said...

For the record, that was the funniest damn thing that has ever happened when we've had people over! And I totally can't believe it happened literally moments after T told me about her son pooping outside! I'm so glad you guys stayed so long (but no more pooping in the outdoor toilet)!

The Stein Family said...

Hilarious -- I was not expecting that ending! Hopefully, he doesn't take a liking to doing it that way :)

Jessica Harris said...

Heather that is hilarious!!!!

Eric, Beth, Austin, Cody, Ty and Race said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard is a long time! I would have LOVED to seen your face when you heard what he did.

Viv said...

Wow! My next door neighbor just told me that her new kitten slipped off the back of the toilet while her husband was using it, and that the kitty didn't much appreciate getting 'wet' but, I think this is even better! Thanks for making me laugh.